Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nicole "Reading" her favorite book

Rob decided to record Nicole Reading to him last night. It is pretty darn cute so I thought I'd share it. I had nothing to do with it, I was away at a training class. One thing I am really proud of is Rob puts her to bed every night, they read together and he does an excellent job of it. It is really daddy/daughter time. Plus after being with her all day, it really is nice to have a break.


The training I went to was a giant waste of time. It's two hours of my life I want back. I hate parenting classes that are taught by people who do NOT have children. Classroom experience is completely different then first hand knowledge. It also convinced me that we want to do everything in our power to enroll Nicole in a private christian school. (the training class teacher works in the public school and spreads her agenda there). Yuck, oh well, only 2 more training classes to go for this year!!!

No comments: