Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Personal Dilemma

Not a rant but more of a personal dilemma. We have family photos scheduled for Saturday. I look forward to new birthday photos for Cole and family photos for Christmas. I have been reflecting lately on the family. I really enjoy Cole and she is growing up so fast. I know Rob really wants more kids and I have been really against it. It is exhausting to for 12 children during the day. The idea of having an infant again scares me. The daycare kids are so demanding. I don't have time to sit down to eat lunch or any other time. The only thing that is saving me is the kids are all walking now and can go up and down the stairs on their own. Last year I had 6 kids in diapers at once. I only have 3 in diapers now and NO BOTTLES. For the first time in three years I have no baby bottles, it is huge.
I guess my biggest frustration is the economy and Rob being laid off. He will find a job and then we can explore our financial options. If I don't have to replace kids as they start going to school, I might be able to think about having more of our own. I really can't think about it right now. Financially we are doing fine as long I run at near full capacity. I really don't want this large of a group forever though.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

hang in there - this is a hard time and it will get better..we will keep praying God puts something there for him and that you can get some much needed relief!