Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yikes- time flies!

It just dawned on me that I will have a three year old in less then two weeks! Some days, she seems older then that, her vocabulary and abilities are far beyond that of a three year old. Her toilet training, emotional reactions, and unwillingness to listen to mama are very typical three year old. She can be so fascinating and frustrating at the same time.

Her birthday is exciting and scary to me at the same time. Three! Off to school in just a couple years. I don't know if I should be overjoyed and saddened. A bit of both. She will love school and will probably listen to her teachers. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Scary isn't it - I got that's going to be 3 & one that's going to be 5..oh and one thats going to be a year..(Yea I know if I weren't a tramp...) I'm there for you!!